Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This 1-day course will explore how companies have succeeded in creating an engaging online experience and improving their customer retention.
The world's top firms know that the secret to success over competition lies in providing a superior customer experience (CX). An experience that differentiates them in the market. One that makes interacting with them more pleasurable than going elsewhere.
This course will explore how these companies have succeeded in this area. Succeeded in creating an engaging online experience and improved their customer retention. You will learn how to apply what they have discovered to your own business with transformative effects.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in creating or managing customer experiences, from marketers to strategists to business analysts.
If you want to learn how to better understand and manage the customer experience, then this course is for you.
How will I benefit?
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your customers and build personas
- Identify your brand’s touchpoints and map your customers' online journey through them
- Know how to evaluate and improve touchpoints based on best practices
- Assess and measure your customers' experiences
- Devise a customer experience strategy
Course Fee: SGD$ 940/pax
(Early bird 15% discount @ SGD$ 799/pax applies for registration and payment 1 month before course intake)
FREE 3 Report Credits (worth USD695/report) for every course participant!
What will I learn?
- What is customer experience?
- The new digital customer landscape
- Business objectives vs customer needs
- The benefits of good customer experience
- Examples of excellent customer experience
Understanding your customer
- Building customer personas
- Identifying brand touchpoints
- Mapping the customer journey
Improving customer experience
- User experience and user-centric design
- The three aspects of customer impressions
- Creating touchpoints that engage with customers
- Delivering a consistent experience across platforms
Developing and implementing a CX strategy
- The six-pillar model
- CX implementation sequence
- A checklist for a successful CX implementation
Ongoing Customer Experience Management
- Nurturing long-term customer relationships
- Encouraging a company-wide focus on customer experience
- Tools for measuring and reporting results