Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Marketing has already been disrupted by digital technologies. But these changes have only just begun. There are new technologies already impacting marketing and consumer expectations. This course explores some of the biggest digital trends from the internet of things, wearable technology, big data, 3D printing, virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence. There’s an opportunity for hands-on experience of some of the world’s most famous technologies including virtual reality headsets and Google Glass, as well as some of the newer innovations such as neuro-headsets.
Gain an introduction to digital trends covering the internet of things, wearable technology, big data, 3D printing, virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence.
- Benefit from case studies from brands already applying some of these new technologies in their marketing.
- Learn a useful structure for building strategies in relation to these new technologies for marcoms.
- Be provided with a methodology for incorporating these new technologies into marcoms using agile innovation techniques and processes.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in the future of marketing and how to keep themselves and their business relevant. For example: business owners, CMOs, CTOs, CIOs, strategists, marketing channel specialists…
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the main digital trends
- Understand how they apply to your business
- Identify the ‘next steps’ for your business strategy
- Survive and thrive in the very different marketing landscape that’s on its way fast.
What will I learn?
You will learn
- About the most important trends and how to talk about them in an informed contextualized way
- How to spot the difference between a fad and a trend
- The factors that are slowing down and speeding up adoption of digital trends
- How to practically approach new digital trends and to apply them to your business
- About the future of us all...
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.