Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The principles of traditional, offline-focussed, Customer Relationship Management are not up to the challenge of new web channels, social media and mobile engagements. This course will take you through the essentials of the new approach to eCRM - enabling you to execute a high performance CRM solution that drives revenue.
Effectively managing differentiated relationships with customers, and communicating with them on an individual basis, is becoming essential for improving engagement, relationships and in turn, profit.
With the expansion of consumer touchpoints across offline and online channels, a multichannel approach to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is vital to success.
This course will help you to harness the power of integrated digital and offline channels. You’ll come away with the knowledge to:
- Maximise customer lifetime value
- Reduce customer service costs
- Drive revenue – and prove it
Gain a strategic, holistic and structured approach to planning, designing and deploying CRM solutions. This course will show you a clear approach to developing and executing a high-performance CRM solution.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals looking to adopt a more strategic and effective approach to CRM by using the potential of digital channels to improve marketing ROI and drive sales.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Define an optimal CRM strategy, synchronised with brand and business strategy
- Identify customer life cycle management opportunities and requirements and define key performance metrics
- Translate the CRM strategy into a customer communications plan
- Understand the underlying data and technology set underpinning the CRM solution
What will I learn?
- Analyse the solution
- Define the optimal CRM approach for your business
- Synchronise the CRM strategy with the broader business and marketing strategies
- Identify value creation opportunities in the customer life cycle management process
- Design the solution
- Define key performance and customer insight requirements
- Translate the CRM strategy into a top line customer communications plan
- Use a generic CRM solution model to identify the key components of the required CRM solution (people, process and technology)
- Define a high level data and systems architecture for the CRM solution
- Justify the solution
- Use a standard CRM business case model to structure the business justification
- Implement the solution
- Define the overall change and process management required for implementation. Distil these down into an implementation plan for the new CRM solution
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.