About the course
Ideal for creative professionals wanting to better understand the implications of designing for digital, this two day course introduces key concepts and considerations in a highly practical format.
You’ll cover the entire spectrum of digital channels and take your first steps towards turning your campaign ideas into structured plans that will work within a digital environment.
- Introduction to digital
- Fundamentals of the digital landscape
- Injecting creativity into digital
- Joined up design: campaigns that use the physical, mobile, web and more
- Design research: understanding your audience
- Introduction to usability
- Digital design patterns: standing on the shoulders of giants
- Designing for the human mind and human perception
- Designing for online persuasion
- Pushing online emotional factors
- Structuring experiences and interactions, creating journeys
- Idea generation: getting creative solutions from diversity in your team
- Communicating interactive designs (to management and developers)
- Prototyping interactive experiences
- Testing designs
- Online tracking and measurement
- Introduction to digital marketing (a toolkit)
- Future considerations
Who should attend?
How will I benefit?
Delegates will leave with:
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape and digital marketing concepts
- The ability to assess the suitability of campaign ideas across multiple channels
- Insight into designing for persuasion and usability
- The ability to effectively communicate campaign concepts
- An appreciation of future considerations
0207 269 1470, firstname.lastname@example.org