About the course
Ideal for creative professionals wanting to better understand the implications of designing for digital, this two day course introduces key concepts and considerations in a highly practical format.
You’ll cover the entire spectrum of digital channels and take your first steps towards turning your campaign ideas into structured plans that will work within a digital environment.
- Introduction to digital
- Fundamentals of the digital landscape
- Injecting creativity into digital
- Joined up design: campaigns that use the physical, mobile, web and more
- Design research: understanding your audience
- Introduction to usability
- Digital design patterns: standing on the shoulders of giants
- Designing for the human mind and human perception
- Designing for online persuasion
- Pushing online emotional factors
- Structuring experiences and interactions, creating journeys
- Idea generation: getting creative solutions from diversity in your team
- Communicating interactive designs (to management and developers)
- Prototyping interactive experiences
- Testing designs
- Online tracking and measurement
- Introduction to digital marketing (a toolkit)
- Future considerations
Who should attend?
How will I benefit?
Delegates will leave with:
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape and digital marketing concepts
- The ability to assess the suitability of campaign ideas across multiple channels
- Insight into designing for persuasion and usability
- The ability to effectively communicate campaign concepts
- An appreciation of future considerations
Senior Interaction Designer, Bunnyfoot
Jon is a highly experienced interaction designer with a background in graphic design and illustration. He has been incorporating user centred design into web design for over 15 years, and is an expert in accesisbility, information architecture, wireframing, storyboarding and prototyping as well as all aspects of the visual design of user interfaces.
He has been sole of principle designer on major projects for clients such as the Houses of Parliament, Orange, Egg, Citibank, BAA, Boots, Birmingham City Council and the Crown Prosecution Service.
Since joining Bunnyfoot his clients have included Siemens, Nectar, the Met Office, BOC and Virgin Holidays.
In his free time Jon plays in a band - Shining Examples - writes and paints. He shares his home with two Bengal cats and three ex-battery chickens.w
0207 269 1470, email@example.com