Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
UK and Malaysia Most Popular Digital Marketing Course is now fully refreshed!
An intensive 3-day course covering a complete overview of digital marketing disciplines, understanding the digital marketing spectrum from paid search, display advertising to big data, marketing automation and content marketing. Learn to build powerful online strategy and review best practice case studies.
This 3-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn the various customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, Youtube, etc) and how to integrate them into your marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g paid search and SEO) and engagement channels (e.g social media)
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
- Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalization
Course Fee: RM3,500/pax + 6%GST (HRDF Claimable)
(For registration of 2 pax and above to apply RM3,000/pax + 6%GST)
FREE 3 Report Credits (WORTH USD695/report) for every course participant!
What will I learn?
This robust 3-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Online measurement and analytics
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail marketing - considerations & best practices
- Paid search - how to leverage this powerful tool
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - how to do it better
Customer Engagement Channels
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing - how to do it right
- Mobile & Location-Based Marketing - what's new
- Video Marketing
Personalization & Marketing Automation
- Data-driven personalization
- Marketing automation tools and tactics
- How to build your dream online strategy
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further reading