Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
HR and Learning and Development practice is shifting significantly in response to the impact of digital technologies and changing organisational contexts. This 1-day course covers the need-to-know shifts, and the latest thinking and approaches, in order to help you and your company succeed in the digital age.
Our highly interactive and hands-on training will cover:
- The new context for HR and L & D – how digital is disrupting businesses and key trends in HR and learning practice
- HR and digital transformation – the central role that learning and HR can play in enabling change, transforming to become the digital-native organisation
- Shifting HR practice – from new challenges in talent management to developing a learning organisation to redefining performance management, we look at how key HR practices are changing and how you can master the new approaches
- Digital culture and leadership – how is leadership changing in the context of digital disruption, and what is digital culture?
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop or tablet is recommended.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone working directly in HR, Learning and Development, or involved in leading teams and transformation
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental ways in which HR practice is changing in the digital world
- Have clarity on key digital transformation models and thinking, and how HR can support
- Comprehend latest thinking in change management, and the role of digital culture in supporting change and organizational learning and objectives
- Equip yourself with key, practical models that you can apply back in your own team and business
What will I learn?
At the end of the day, you will have gained a deeper understanding of digital-native organizational culture, process and thinking, and how to capitalize on shifting HR and learning practice to ensure you stay ahead of the curve.
Issues covered in the course include:
- The three key changing contexts impacting companies, and how to adapt
- HR’s role in supporting digital transformation – key models and principles
- Digital-native HR and learning practice
- Latest thinking in resourcing, change management, talent acquisition and retention, and employee engagement
- How to build high performing teams
- Creating a digital culture to support moving fast
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used