Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Implementing a robust social media strategy can deliver vastly improved business effectiveness, but it needs to be planned meticulously.
Social spans all areas of the organisation and must involve thorough governance and reputational risk planning.
This three-day course will help you understand how social media can help your business. It will also give you the practical skills to engage and assess the effectiveness of an evolving set of social media platforms.
Econsultancy’s intensives are three-day programmes offering you a deep dive into specific digital disciplines. With content drawn from our academically accredited digital certificates, the intensives offer the practical training without the need for long-term commitment.
- Expert trainers
- Practical exercises
- Resources to support the training
- Certificate of completion
‘Learn by doing’ is a large part of this three-day programme. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in lots of practical exercises (both individual and team-based) that will allow you to develop and apply your knowledge.
You’ll also be encouraged to build your own ‘Action Plan’ to support you when you’re back in the office.
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop or tablet is recommended.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in social media, communications, ecommerce, customer experience or marketing
Intensives are ideal for professionals looking to develop a new skillset or deepen their knowledge in a particular discipline.
They are also ideal for teams embarking on a new project where it’s important that there’s a strong, shared understanding of customer experience principles.
How will I benefit?
On successful completion delegates will be able to:
- Sell the benefits of developing an integrated social media strategy
- Develop a social media strategy for their organisation
- Design a social media strategy that benefits from best practice approaches
- Iterate and evolve a social media strategy as customer expectations and habits change over time
What will I learn?
Day 1 - planning
Creating the business case
- Creating the business case
- Challenges to successful business integration
- Social media maturity modelling
- Example social organisations
Critical Success Factors
- Understanding departmental needs and interdependencies
- People planning - essential roles and processes
- Capabilities and skills
- Governance, regulation, policies and guidance
- Change Management
- Examples of best practice to highlight successful social media integration
- Cross departmental alignment
- Agency alignment
Developing the strategy
- Internal and external research/audits
- Aims and objective setting
- Audience analysis and mapping
- Operating models
- KPIs and measurement
Day 2 - Social media management
Social media platform management
- Platform Typologies
- Platform Planning (PESO - Paid, Earned, Shared, Owned)
- Platform Management and engagement
- Community Management and engagement
- Content planning and management
- Reputation Management
- Crisis/issues management and escalation processes
- Social customer service
- Advanced techniques for optimum PESO engagement
Vendor/Technology Market Place
- Industry Overview
- Toolkits and Technologies - management, measurement and moderation
- Implementation Considerations
Day 3 - Measurement and Optimisation
- Data Management
- Content Management
- Insight management
- Metrics and KPIs
- Appropriate Frameworks
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.