Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This 2 day introductory course will provide you with a solid grasp of the mobile marketing landscape, examine the sector’s rapid evolution and consider current and future trends. By focusing on practical skills and cutting-edge case studies, you will leave with a thorough knowledge of mobile best practice as it currently stands and valuable insights into how to develop your company’s mobile strategy.
Mobile is rapidly transforming everthing that’s digital and is now an essential part of any digital marketing strategy. Mobile is ubiquitous, highly personal, always carried by the customer, constantly switched on, has a built in payment mechanism, it’s there at the point of creative impulse, and can recount the audience down to the individual person if needs be. It is the most personal form of communication that exists in the digital age, and is set to become the de facto means of accessing the web in the very near future.
By focusing on practical skills and cutting-edge case studies, you will leave with a thorough knowledge of mobile best practice as it currently stands and valuable insights into how to develop your company’s mobile strategy.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using mobile within a broader marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand mobile within integrated marketing
Develop your own mobile strategy
Take advantage of the mobile Internet
Implement mobile campaigns from delivering SMS, to mobile web CMS, to planning and buying mobile advertising
Promote mobile creative and explore the key creative challenges for mobile marketing
Measure and optimising mobile
Learn about navigations and best practices, including legal and security issues
Pitch Mobile and how to make the business and marketing case for mobile.
Develop a campaign plan covering both B2B and consumer marketing, and from traditional to mcommerce
FREE 1 year Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD795 or RM2,500) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Small Business Subscription (USD795/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This 2-day course covers:
Setting The Stage
- The technology, smartphones and the rest
- The mobile internet
How Mobile Is Enhancing & Changing The Digital Landscape
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
- The rise of smartphones (Apple, Android), HTML5 browser, geo locational data, and more
- Winners and losers in mobile
The Mobile Toolkit
- Mobile advertising, mobile search, mobile web and mobile apps
- Mobile social networks, mobile’s role in all social networks
- Geo-location, going local with mobile
- SMS, MMS, QR mobile barcodes, Bluetooth, NFC, NFC – GPS
- Mcommerce, mobile and retail
- Mobile ticketing
- Messaging apps like WhatsApp and WeChat
Devising An Effective Mobile Strategy
- Building a mobile strategy, what is it?
- Steps in creating a mobile strategy & strategic roadmap for deployment
- Tips based on what works and doesn’t
- Measuring Messaging, SMS Tracking, mobile web analytics
- Integrated message platforms
- Mcommerce measurements
- Non response based measures
Mobile For All Types Of Business
- How do I start?
- What’s best for my size of business?
- Mobile B2B & Mobile on a budget
- Smartphones, tablets and what’s beyond
- Transactional phones (your mobile wallet)
- Augmented reality, gaming on mobile
- The web that fits in your pocket
- The mobile society
- Location based services
- 3Ps of mobile
- The mobile opportunity
- Multichannel mobile
- Mobile CRM
- The user journey
- Mobile regulations
- Creativity with mobile