About the course
As the marketing landscape becomes increasingly complex, marketers are finding it extremely challenging to manage their teams and their partner agencies effectively, cost efficiently, and within policy. Growing brands or those expanding their marketing activities usually operate with a small team that is constantly trying to keep pace with the changes in marketing, while at the same time, trying to find the best agency and technology vendor partners. In this environment, the cost of acquisition is increasing and the ROI is more difficult to measure.
This course is designed to introduce you to the principles of Marketing Operations (MO), helping you to streamline your client/agency processes to execute campaigns efficiently.
Through a combination of lectures and interactive workshops, this course will provide you with the basic understanding of Marketing Operations, its key benefits and the tools you can use to establish some quick wins.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for Marketing Managers within growing brands, responsible for the delivery of cross-channel campaigns with limited resources.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this training, you will:
- Have a better idea of the Marketing Operations principles
- Understand how to optimise your resources to execute your campaigns effectively and cost efficiently
- Learn some useful tips and techniques you can use in your organisation
What will I learn?
The Impact of the increasing marketing complexity on campaign delivery, specifically:
- The ability to reach your customers in an increasingly digital, mobile world
- The difficulty to get campaigns delivered with limited resources and a reliance on agencies that might operate in silos
Why setting up a basic MO structure is a sound long-term strategy for a growing marketing organisation
- What is MO
- Who are the key stakeholders– today and as the organisation grows
- How it works
- Basic steps to get started with your own MO strategy
The benefits of implementing an MO strategy, specifically:
- Building partnerships with vendors that will support your growth
- Achieving efficiencies
- Improving the measurement of ROI
- Providing a framework for governance and compliance
Founder and MD, Lapis Angularis
Adele Ghantous is the founder of Lapis Angularis, a consultancy helping marketing organisations create efficiencies through standardising marketing technology and processes, improving the measurement of campaign activities and providing a framework of compliance and governance.
Adele has 15 years experience in the digital space, and has always been at the forefront of developing new technologies and innovative solutions. Her career in the interactive space started with launching one of the pioneering high-speed internet services over fibre optic back in 1997, after which she joined DoubleClick in product management, working on one of the leading global email marketing platforms. Following that, she spent several years with WPP agencies, driving marketing transformation through the set-up of marketing operations centres of excellence for Wunderman’s global clients like Microsoft and Nokia, and for the various WPP media agencies.
She has an MBA from McGill University.