Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Consumers don’t see “channels”. They only see brands to facilitate their needs in the moment. Yet despite this, businesses are often structured, resourced and budgeted around individual marketing channels, which can lead to a disconnect between consumers and brands….or even within businesses themselves.
This is no chalk and talk session. Using a case study throughout the day, this practical one-day course provides you with the strategic planning tools to take a compelling campaign proposition to market, with a multichannel marketing strategy that ensures you can deliver the right content, to the right person, through the blend of channels they prefer.
Having mapped out the multichannel activation plan for your brand, you will then gain an understanding of the key measures and how to bring these together in a meaningful context.
The day starts with discussion around some of the organisational barriers that inhibit multichannel activation with some fascinating examples of successful and not-so-successful campaigns.
We’ll then work through a strategic planning framework to create a campaign proposition. This will become the foundation of your content and multichannel strategy.
You'll map out the customer journey, from awareness to advocacy, exploring the most effective journey models.
The course will provide a solid understanding of multiple and integrated digital marketing channels outlining the part they play at each stage of the customer journey and how they can work together to achieve better results.
Last but not least, you’ll address effective measurement techniques and discuss how you can overcome common challenges around multichannel reporting.
The day is peppered with real-life case studies and anecdotes; also offering the opportunity for delegates to share and discuss their own specific challenges.
The course is organised into four key areas: audience, journey, channels and measurement; delegates can expect to leave the day with a framework they can apply to their own roles.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for both traditional and digital marketers who have been charged with the responsibility for planning, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Strategically plan a multichannel marketing campaign using a set of planning tools that can be used back in the office.
- Learn an approach to constructing a compelling single-minded-campaign proposition, to take to market
- Understand the context to multichannel strategy and why it is so important to your business
- Gain knowledge of the current trends (media fragmentation, audience shifts, reliance on the web) that are transforming marketing
- Understand the importance of measurement in context of the customer journey
What will I learn?
The course covers:
Planning and strategy
- How online & traditional offline media is converging
- Audience behaviour
- Which channels create the desired behaviour
- Selecting the right channels, tactics and metrics for your campaign
- Key considerations to take into account when briefing and developing creative
- Campaigns for multichannel use
- Understanding the importance of integrated marketing communications
- The tools used by planners when developing integrated multichannel campaigns
- Considerations for direct response versus brand objectives
- Integrating creative, the importance of relevance and good call to action
- Media buying options, rates and the art of negotiation
Delivery, measurement and analysis
- How to evaluate multichannel campaigns and what are the key complexities with on-to-offline / offline to online customer journey
- Measuring campaign effectiveness
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.