Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This intensive 2-day course is a marketing-focused course that helps businesses to leverage video for richer customer experience, develop new business opportunities and gain competitive advantage using a video marketing strategy encompassing Social Media & Conversion Rate Optimization. Learn how to be pragmatic by applying creativity with consumer involvement. Also learn that the TV-way is not as effective anymore. Online consumers expect different directions and interactions in a message. Learn the real shift from One-to-Many to One-to-One discussion with your direct prospects.
This 2-day course helps marketers and companies to develop the right video strategy, the right content and the right techniques for increasing traffic, views and, ultimately, conversions. It infuses global best practice examples with local South-East Asian real-life cases. The course is marketing & communication focused, and non-technical.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals in SMEs and MNCs, PR professionals, business owners, and content professionals who want to reach and engage with customers using video. The session is suitable for all business sizes and across all sectors.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate video marketing into your overall marketing strategy
- Develop your own YouTube Channel, animate, manage & promote it to targeted KOLs
- Learn the essentials of video production and distribution, and explore professional services
- Develop a plan to test and refine your video tactics and ultimately achieve higher conversions to online targeting against classic splashing mediums (e.g TV Channels)
- Understand the right approach to discuss with the right target audience