Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Are you looking to take your website and your marketing to the next level?
Are you focused on providing a more personalised experience to your prospects and customers?
This one day course will show you how to achieve the many different ways of personalising. You’ll discover how data, combined with technology can be used to provide very personal customer experiences, which not only help to deliver more revenue but also increase customer lifetime value.
This practical course will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to start implementing effective ways of personalising and enhancing the customer experience. The value-packed day will help you to understand and apply all the main principles of personalisation.
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop/tablet is optional for this course.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for senior managers working within marketing, ecommerce or technical roles who are interested in marketing / business growth strategies, tactics to improve KPIs and those tasked with driving business performance. This programme applies to pure-play retailers, multichannel retailers and SAAS businesses. Examples provided will cover a range of sectors.
How will I benefit?
- You’ll leave with an understanding of the benefits of implementing a personalisation strategy to your digital marketing programme
- Learn about the different ways of achieving personalisation through a mixture of channels
- Explore what’s required to successfully implement personalisation into your marketing mix
What will I learn?
Business Case for Personalisation
- Industry insights and statistics
- Understanding the consumer’s expectations
- The benefits and ROI of personalisation
How to Personalise
- Listen to your data
- Personalise using implicit and explicit data
- Real-time personalisation
- What can be personalised
- Technology to help you
The Art of Personalisation
- The right message at the right time
- Getting the balance of personalisation right
- Personalise covertly or overtly?
- Words of warning
Optimise for Conversions
- What can you test?
- Creating a testing plan
- Optimising the touch point programmes
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our training team at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.