|Date||February 21 2014 (9:30am – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||Etc Venues, Tenter House, London, United Kingdom|
About the course
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns are a great way to maximise website visibility on key search engines. But PPC markets are becoming increasingly competitive - you need an effective strategy or you’re throwing money (and traffic) away.
This PPC marketing course covers the essentials of successful paid search campaigns, exploring best-practice tools and techniques from writing copy, to bidding strategy, to effective analysis of competitors.
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns offer a flexible method of maximising your website's visibility on popular search engines such as Google.
This course will show you how to evaluate and fine-tune your PPC strategy to improve click-through and conversion rates, as well as review and expand your search term sets to maximise performance. You'll also learn how to effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement and analysis.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals with a basic understanding of the fundamentals of PPC and are looking to get further involved.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Refine your strategy so more leads turn into conversions
- Evaluate and analyse your key phrases to improve your copy
- Understand the importance of using landing pages in campaigns
- Use powerful bid management tools and reporting techniques to maximise ROI
What will I learn?
Positioning your creative
- Copywriting that will increase ad click-through rates
- When and how to use keyword insertion tools
- Approaches to testing creative
- Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
- Integration with promotions and offers
A PPC strategy that works
- Understanding the Google Quality Score
- Selecting the right bidding strategy, including effective use of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies
- Utilising day parting strategies
- Integrating your PPC with offline campaigns
- Identifying and dealing with click-fraud
Tracking and analysis
- The benefits of using industry leading tools
- Analysing the competitor landscape
- Analysing data and understanding latent sales
- Optimising search terms sets
Strategy Lead - PPC, DigitasLBi
Kristina began her career in PPC having graduated from Birmingham
University with a 1st Class degree in Tourism and Business Management
with a strong focus on Marketing. Since then, she has worked for
several Digital Media agencies mainly focusing on Travel, Retail,
Finance and Insurance verticals. As the PPC Strategy Lead at
DigitasLBi, Kristina has been fortunate to gain a truly global PPC
experience having worked with all major tech platform providers and
search engines across the globe, including Google, Bing, Baidu, Yahoo
Japan and Yandex. Kristina’s past and current clients include
British Airways, Monarch Airlines, Experian Credit Expert, Eurostar
and Marriott to name a few.
Etc Venues, Tenter House
By Underground - Moorgate Station (Northern, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines).
Moorgate has 4 exits and you need to head towards the 2 exits either side of Moorfields Road (these exits are towards the Metropolitan line gates). As you come out onto Moorfields Road you will see a Holland and Barrett store adjacent to the tube station – Tenter House is the next building a few yards further up on the same side of the road, just before the Red Cross building.