Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This interactive small group workshop will help you take control over your programmatic advertising.
You will be working together with an expert to create a structured overview of your current programmatic activity, build a core programmatic strategy, understand what Data Management can do for your business and what steps to take next on your programmatic journey.
Together with the trainer you will demystify programmatic advertising, and build your plan to programmatic excellence.
This workshop focuses on understanding programmatic advertising and how you can benefit from proper data management.
- Revamp your programmatic knowledge
- Create a full overview of your programmatic setup (internal & external)
- Understand the basics of programmatic strategy building
- Map out your current strategies and build your programmatic roadmap
- Understand DMPs (data management platforms), how your business could benefit and how to approach the implementation
- Know your next steps in programmatic
The interactive small-group format of this course is designed to enable sharing experiences and use cases.
You will receive a questionnaire ahead of the session, which will help make the session as relevant as possible to you.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who is – or wants to be more – involved with programmatic advertising on the buy-side. Whether you represent a brand or an agency, anyone looking to take control over their programmatic activity will benefit from this intensive course.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Make informed decisions around programmatic advertising
- Approach your programmatic setup in a structured manner
- Assess and build programmatic strategies
- Create a use-case for a DMP (data management platform) and build/improve your strategy
- Create your programmatic roadmap and take action tomorrow
What will I learn?
- Programmatic Buying – the essentials
- Understand the programmatic ecosystem
- How to map your programmatic landscape
- Ad Tech/Stack management 101
- Programmatic partner management & review
- The 7 key pillars of a Programmatic Advertising strategy
- What a DMP could do for you, and how to get there
- What does taking programmatic in-house mean – should you be doing this? - and how to approach it.
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more..