Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Learn the Best Practices of SEO Marketing From UK's Top Digital Marketing Research & Training Company!
Equip yourself with the latest 2014 SEO knowledge in this 2-day course, and unleash the power of SEO in the increasingly competitive online space.
This intensive 2-day course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
Intensive 2-day program covering the best practices of managing SEO and SEM campaigns – Planning & Strategy Special. Specially designed for companies wanting to build their capability and SAVE MONEY in their month-on-month digital marketing campaigns. All participants to learn campaign management using proprietary Econsultancy templates.
Who should attend?
Ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to evaluate and fine-tune PPC strategy, improve click-through and conversion rates, review and expand your search term sets to maximize performance. And latest update of Google new algorithms (e.g., Humming bird) as well as content marketing to improve SEO performance, and much more.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate & fine-tune your search strategy
- Improve click-through & conversion rates
- Review & expand your search term sets to maximise performance
- Effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement & analysis
- Analyse competitor's SEO and understand market landscape
- Improve your own SEO efforts through best practices in keyword reserach, on-page and off-page implementation and tech analysis
- Latest update on SEO new algorithm "Humming bird", Content marketing
- Flash update on data analytic to improve web performance
- Use web analytics effectively to step up your overall search marketing efforts
FREE 1 year Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD795 or 24,610 BAHT) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Small Business Subscription (USD795/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This 2-day course covers:
Planning and Strategy
- Benchmarking important SEO elements
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and Timeline
Keyword and Competitor analysis
- How search engine are structured
- Type of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
- Understanding competitors
- Getting competitive data – Current web traffic analysis
On-Page and Off-Page Optimisation
- On-Page SEO elements
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (User Generated Content)
Other SEO Factors
- White hat vs. Black hat tactics
- Multilinual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
- SEO audit template
- Search Engine Algorithms (E.g., Hummingnbird, Panda, Penguin, etc) & other signals.
Positioning your creative
- Copywriting that will increase ad click-through rates
- When and how to use keyword insertion tools
- Approaches to testing creative
- Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
- Integration with promotions and offers
A PPC strategy that works
- Understanding the Google Quality Score
- Selecting the right bidding strategy, including effectiveuse of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies
- Utilising day parting strategies
- Integrating your PPC with offline campaigns
- Identifying and dealing with click-fraud
Track and analysis
- The benefits of using industry leading tools
- Analysing the competitor landscape
- Analysing data and understanding latent sales
- Optimising search terms sets
- Measuring return of investment for Organic Search & Paid Search