|Date||9:00am 30th May – 5:00pm May 31 2013|
|Venue||TBC, Thailand, Thailand|
About the course
Learn the Best Practices of SEO Marketing From UK's Top Digital Marketing Research & Training Company!
Equip yourself with the latest 2014 SEO knowledge in this 2-day course, and unleash the power of SEO in the increasingly competitive online space.
This intensive 2-day course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
This is a complete SEO training programme set at a beginner to intermediate level. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, live case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and real projects to facilitate the learning.
Who should attend?
This is a great introductory course for professionals with little or no SEO knowledge, and is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy
- Plan a structured SEO campaign
- Improve your use of SEO as a competitive tool, and identify quick-win opportunities
- Understand new SEO innovations and changing search engine trends
FREE 1 year Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD795 or 24,610 BAHT) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Small Business Subscription (USD795/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This 2-day course covers:
Introduction to search engine marketing
- Why is Search important
- Which Search Engines to focus on
Setting the stage
- SEO vs SEM
- Pros and cons of SEO
- Why position on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are important
Planning and strategy
- Benchmarking important SEO elements
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and timeline
- How search engines are structured
- How people are searching
- Types of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
- Understanding competitors in terms of the SEO tactics
- Getting competitive data
- On-page SEO element
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (user generated content)
- Traffic and conversion analysis
- Changes in search engine algorithms
Other SEO factors
- Google Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird
- White hat vs Black hat tactics
- Multilingual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
- SEO Audit Template
For any queries, please contact Tarin ( Emmie) 094 464 7130 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org