Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The opportunities to reach an international market through digital marketing and SEO have never been greater, but with it come the challenges around identifying, approaching and engaging across such diverse markets.
Drive your online traffic and sales on a global level by learning how to identify opportunities and implement authentic multilingual and international SEO, PPC and social media campaigns
Our 1-day course will equip you with the knowledge and tools to understand and apply the main principles of International digital marketing.
Explore the major differences in search behaviours, trends and engines and learn how to improve international campaigns by applying a local, cultural focused strategy.
Maximise conversion by optimising and testing campaigns to markets and people - not just languages.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to launch an international digital campaign or who is already doing so and wants to improve results further.
How will I benefit?
After attending our international digital marketing course you’ll be able to:
- Identify worthwhile international digital marketing opportunities
- Create great Search marketing campaigns that cover multiple markets and languages
- Understand some of the differences and technical considerations for international marketing
- Understand the different social media platforms used in a variety of countries
- Understand the importance of cultural conversion and international usability testing
What will I learn?
Best practice guidelines, future trends backed by research, and real-world examples and applications make this course essential for anyone interested in improving and optimising international digital campaigns.
The topics we cover include:
Getting the basics right
- Identifying international opportunities
- Localisation vs. translation
- Understanding local keyword differences
- Localising ad copy and messaging to target international audiences
Search engines and social platforms
- The global landscape
- Yandex, Naver and Baidu in-depth analysis
- International social media platforms
Site structures and technical considerations
- Choosing an international domain strategy
- Handling multiple languages and duplicate content (hreflang tag)
- Migrating global sites
Content marketing principles and strategies
- International content marketing
- Meeting search intent and market gaps
- Local content differences
- Local events to consider in marketing
Usability and conversion
- Colours, design and other considerations
- International usability
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.