Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] is becoming increasingly tricky - continuous innovations between the rival search engines, coupled with increased activity from your competitors, means that you have to identify the right strategy for your business to rank well.
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
On this intermediate course, you'll learn best practice methodologies and strategic skills in relation to the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity, plus how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings.
You'll become an expert at identifying and taking advantage of quick win search opportunities and at tracking the results.
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop or tablet is required for this course. If you cannot bring your own please contact us to reserve a rental laptop at a cost of £50+VAT.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This SEO training course is ideal for anyone with a basic understanding of search optimisation who wants to enhance and improve website visibility in the natural search listings and refine their strategy to take full competitive advantage of every opportunity for commercial success.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of our SEO training you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of a successful natural search strategy, new SEO innovations and quick-win opportunities.
- Refine your approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines.
- Understand the importance of usability and design to maximise your website performance.
- Improve your reporting and strategies for harnessing new innovations to boost SEO.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Understanding the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity
- Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan and implement a successful SEO campaign for maximum possible returns
- Learn how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings
- Be able to devise a strategy that will measure and analyse search term performance, key word conversion visitor traffic from the likes of Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results.
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.