|Date||September 26 2012 (9:30am – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||Etc Venues, Dexter House, London, United Kingdom|
About the course
Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] is becoming increasingly tricky - continuous innovations between the rival search engines, coupled with increased activity from your competitors, means that you have to identify the right strategy for your business to rank well.
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
On this intermediate course, you'll learn best practice methodologies and strategic skills in relation to the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity, plus how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings.
You'll become an expert at identifying and taking advantage of quick win search opportunities and at tracking the results.
Who should attend?
This SEO training course is ideal for anyone with a basic understanding of search optimisation who wants to enhance and improve website visibility in the natural search listings.
The course is also suitable for SEO campaign managers who wish to refine their existing strategy to take full competitive advantage of every opportunity for commercial success.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of our SEO training you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of a successful natural search strategy, new SEO innovations and quick-win opportunities.
- Refine your approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines.
- Understand the importance of usability and design to maximise your website performance.
- Improve your reporting and strategies for harnessing new innovations to boost SEO.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Understanding the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity
- Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan and implement a successful SEO campaign for maximum possible returns
- Learn how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings
- Be able to devise a strategy that will measure and analyse search term performance, key word conversion visitor traffic from the likes of Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results.
White Hat Media
Beginning his career at IBM, Matt then worked for some of the UK’s top digital agencies on premium brands including Friends Reunited, BAA and MFI. He is qualified with the British Computer Society, gained his Master Certified Internet Webmaster qualifications, and is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
At White Hat Media, Matt has managed the ever growing digital marketing team whilst branching into consultancy and business development. Matt regularly trains and speaks at industry events on SEO and Social Media throughout Europe.
With a clear understanding of best practice in SEO, accessibility, user experience and conversion ratio optimisation, Matt has multitudes of experience running high performance search campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Toshiba, Hitachi, Affinity Sutton and The Royal Opera House.
Etc Venues, Dexter House
Dexter House is located opposite the historic Tower ofLondon. Situated just 5 minutes walk from Tower Hill and Tower Gateway DLR stations, the venue sits in the exclusive gated “Royal Mint Court” business community – keep an eye out for a large stone arch which forms the entrance to Royal Mint Court. Once through the arch, follow the signs to Dexter House.