Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This one-day course is the UK’s most popular introduction to online PR and social media marketing.
You'll be able to plan and implement your ideal strategy using user-generated content, including monitoring positive and negative brand perception through tools such as Facebook and Twitter, and increasing brand engagement.
Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and online PR. The workshop comprises a mixture of trainer led presentation, practical techniques on laptops as a group and individual exercises and discussion. The trainer will provide a number of up to date practical tips, tools and useful planning techniques that delegates can take from the classroom back to the office.
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop or tablet is required for this course. If you cannot bring your own please contact us to reserve a rental laptop at a cost of £50+VAT.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for communications, marketing, public relations and e-commerce professionals, looking for an introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to align your social media strategy against business objectives
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies to manage your reputation online
- To be able to apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
- To be able to evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, techniques and resources for your social media activity
- To be able to measure the success of your social media activity
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Examples of good/bad use of social media & online PR
- Planning online PR and social media
- Objectives and metrics
- Research and mapping
- Tools, tactics, targets and teams
- Developing a strategy
- Online reputation management
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.