|Date||9:00am 8th August – 5:00pm August 9 2013|
|Venue||Grande Centre Point Rajdamri, Bangkok, Thailand|
About the course
UK's most popular social media marketing introduction course is now in Thailand!
A 2-day complete course that introduces you to the power of social media marketing & online PR, with real-life international and local case studies. This is a great place to start understanding the impact of social media like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube (and even Pantip.com which we consider as a "small social service" but very localize for Thai people) on your business and how to take advantage of these opportunities for your business.
This popular 2-day course looks at the effects of social media on marketing communications and PR. Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and online PR. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and role plays.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your overall business objectives
- Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies for online reputation management
- Apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
- Measure success of your social media activity
FREE 1 year Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD795 or THB24,610) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Small Business Subscription offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner’s guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This 2-day course covers:
Setting the stage
- The social media landscape
- Positive and negative case studies
The case for social media
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
Social media channels
- Major channels like Facebook and Twitter
- Growing channels like Google+ and geo-location
- Other channels like photosharing and mobile apps
The development process
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Tips for social media management - do's and don'ts
The case for B2B companies
- How B2B companies are leveraging on social media
- Closed social media groups
The case for small businesses
- How do I start?
- How do I maintain and continue the engagement?
Social media measurement
- The ROI in Social Media Marketing
- Tools and Dashboards
- Link between social media and PR
- Reputation and crisis management
Co-Founder & Principal Trainer, Thumbsup Media Co. Ltd
Jakrapong co-founded and managed a highly engaging tech professional community thumbsup.in.th in Thailand which was a well-known among tech enthusiast in Thailand. He provides digital marketing consulting and training to many leading companies in Thailand.
Prior to this, Jakrapong has spent 13 years in marketing and editorial in top global firms like Yahoo!, Samsung and also Thai companies like Shin Corporation, Manager Media Group, etc.. Jakrapong specializes in Digital Strategy, Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Analytics. Jakrapong holds a Master of Arts (Communication), Marketing, from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University.
Grande Centre Point Rajdamri
For any enquiries, please contact Tarin (Emmie) at +6694 464 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org