Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This one-day immersion into social media customer service is ideal for anyone looking to improve their digital and online customer experience.
Whether you need to create or refine a social servicing strategy, or simply skill up teams responsible for customer service, this course will enable you to evaluate the business benefits and work through the operational challenges and customer engagement in social media.
We'll cover the critical processes for effective social media customer service and run through a short simulated exercise to help attendees experience the challenges of social media servicing.
We will consider the importance of effective risk/reputation management and look at techniques to improve customer verification, complaint handling and escalation.
Comprising a mixture of trainer led presentation, and individual exercises and discussion; the course will provide a solid overview of social media, customer service and examples of the major challenges and how to overcome them.
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop or tablet is required for this course. If you cannot bring your own please contact us to reserve a rental laptop at a cost of £50+VAT.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to get to grips with social media customer service or developing digital customer servicing/customer engagement/customer experience strategies.
Customer Service, Customer Experience, Customer Engagement, Marketing, Public Relations and Ecommerce professionals will all benefit from this course.
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to develop a social media customer service strategy to align with business objectives
- Understand how consumer expectations and needs are evolving in social media
- Explore the risks of social media servicing and ensure you have effective strategies to manage your reputation online
- Be able to apply a rigorous planning process to social media servicing
- Be able to evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, engagement techniques and resources for your social servicing activity
- Be able to measure the success of your social media servicing activity
- Take some ‘quick fix’ tips back to the office
What will I learn?
- Why social media servicing is so important – customer expectations and business benefits
- The ground rules of social servicing - illustrated with plenty of examples of good/bad social media customer service
- The critical processes for social customer servicing
- The technology vendor landscape
- Tone and engagement
- Identifying and verifying customers
- Handling difficult customers in social media
- Crisis and issues management and escalation
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our training team at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.