Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Every day, new eye watering stats are released telling us all how much video content is being watched around the world, and how much more effective video is than other forms of media. So how do you make sure that it’s your content that people are watching and that it’s effective?
Creating maximum return on investment with online video is a finely tuned blend of strategy, content and technology. This course takes you through all of the steps required to put together a video strategy and implement it.
- Introduction to video
- Creating a video strategy
- Creating effective content
- Targeting and distribution
- Reporting and continuous improvement
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
Anybody who is currently using, or thinking of using, video to sell or raise awareness of a product, service or cause.
Course attendees might be:
- Corporate communications professionals
- Heads of Digital
- Senior marketers
- Digital account directors
- PR account directors
- Video producers
- Content publishers
- Internal communications practitioners
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will have:
- Been immersed in the world of video
- Had the opportunity to ask questions and answer your own issues
- Practical hands on experience of:
- Creating an online video strategy
- Creating a video brief
- Optimising your own content
- Developing your own creative
- Had fun sharing ideas and experience with others
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Using YouTube and other online video platforms (OVPs)
- Building an audience
- Creating content targeted at your audience
- Where video fits in a contemporary buying cycle
- Paid, owned and earned media properties
- Optimising your video content (SEO)
- Media buying for online video
- Online PR/Blogger outreach/social
- Creative approaches and idea generation to stand out
- Hints and tips on content creation
- Content diversity
- Creating and managing a channel
- Targeting influencers
- Testing content
- Using analytics to inform new creative and strategy
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.