Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
As digital continues to change, knowing where your strengths and weaknesses lie has never been
Think you know your stuff? Check you're on the mark.
New to digital? We'll highlight the key areas where you can improve.
The Digital Skills Index Lite covers 10 core digital topics - select the topics that you want to focus on and we'll show you how you measure up against your peers.
Use the Digital Skills Index Lite to:
- Identify your knowledge gaps
- Compare yourself to your peers
- Get tailored results and recommendations for further learning
On completion of the assessment, you'll see how you rate in your chosen digital disciplines against the average scores of all users, people in the same industry, and level of seniority.Let's get started
It shouldn't take too long to complete but if you get pulled away in the middle, you can always return to finish it whenever you want.
Make sure you give it your best shot, once you hit 'submit' there's no going back!Let's get started
Want to take it a step further?
The Digital Skills Assessment is a rigorous, systematic approach to help determine the skills of your people and teams
Using a combination of stakeholder interviews, benchmark data and self-assessment tools, the Digital Skills Assessment is customized to your business and creates a clear, objective snapshot of your teams' critical skill sets and the gaps that are holding you back.
Get in touch
Identify gaps across key channels and highlight focus areas for development
Strategic learning and development roadmap
Benchmark your overall digital skills against industry sector
Benchmark analysis against teams, channels, regional and country measurement
Customised assessment based on your digital priorities
Assess against a defined framework of digital skills and capabilities
I like the consultants that Econsultancy has, the fact that they are not affiliated to any one group and they can pull in relevant people. I call them consultant ninjas – they seem to pull in the best within their field, which means you have access to a wide spectrum of people who are working directly for Econsultancy, but also outside as well. That has benefit as it offers a different perspective in terms of consultancy work.
How we work
From assessing to planning and delivery, we work on all three stages of digital transformation to design a tailored, comprehensive approach and a clear plan that aligns around your priorities.
- Key documentation review
- Stakeholder interviews
- Skills assessment deployment
- Report with roadmap & recommendations
- Feedback workshop
- Training roadmap roll out
We work with some of the world's largest brands and leading organisations to help them achieve digital excellence.
Support with digital transformation
- Full audit and benchmarking of over 120 digital capabilities across 5 business units in over 80 countries
- Skills survey, 40 questions across 7 core channels deployed to 5,000 marketers
- Gap analysis to inform a global training programme
- Development of an internal digital excellence team to manage roll out to 5,000+ marketers.
In-house digital training
- Skills survey, 70 questions across 7 core channels, deployed to 450 marketers
- Following a skills assessment we designed and delivered an intensive, tailored digital training programme, using leading industry expert trainers
- Topics covered social media, mobile marketing, usability and user experience, email marketing and persuasion marketing.
Media & Production
Support with digital transformation in the Marketing and Audiences division (M&A) – 150 people
- Development of internal digital excellence team to manage roll out
- 10 stakeholder interviews to determine the core the potential areas for improvement
- Skills and self-assessment survey, 80 questions across 5 high level digital marketing topics.
You're in great company
From one-off projects to a digital revolution, we have helped a wide range of companies in their digital transformation journey.
Our digital transformation process ensures tangible results every time and thanks to our modular approach you can select only the elements you need. From auditing a specific team or channel to enterprise-wide transformation roll outs, we identify the gaps between where they are and where they need to be, then close them.
Ensuring you have the right people in the right places.
Mentoring and board-level guidance
Equip your senior team with the skills and hands-on advice to drive digital change.
Customised to your precise needs, from global programmes to one-off sessions.
Digital transformation roadmap
Specific actions are identified that will close your critical skills and capability gaps.