Get on the fast track to digital know-how. Econsultancy’s Fast Track Digital Marketing will get you up to speed on digital and ensure you leave with the confidence, tools and techniques to build and implement a digital strategy in your organisation.
Econsultancy currently runs Fast Track Digital Marketing in the following locations:
Covering all the essential digital disciplines, Fast Track Digital Marketing training is a great place to start your training. Over two days, you’ll get a complete overview of the digital marketing landscape including:
- Search Engine Marketing and Paid Search
- Display and Interactive Media
- Social Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- Usability and Web Design
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Data, Tracking and Measurement
Who is Fast Track Digital Marketing suited to?
Whether you’re new to digital or not, you’ll benefit from this training. It’s ideal for:
- People with experience of traditional, offline marketing but with less exposure to online marketing channels
- Those with experience in specific digital disciplines who want to understand how different channels can fit together.
- People who have worked within the digital sector for some time and would like to put their experiences into context and gain fresh approaches to working.