The basics of data – sources, types, uses, drawing upon Travelopia’s own data to begin to understand how this can be understood and applied in effective marketing strategies and campaign planning & targeting.
- To understand the core language, terminology, elements and uses of data
- Data glossary (structured, unstructured, performance, insight, etc).
- To be able to draw upon examples of organisations using planning/targeting data successfully in multi-channel campaigns (incl. competitors).
- To understand what makes them best practice.
- To understand the different data sources that can be accessed and analysed at Travelopia (data sources and categories) and how Marketing can use that data most effectively.
- To understand the opportunities and challenges of data and how Travelopia can optimise campaigns (planning, targeting, execution).
- To understand how to use real time data to optimise campaigns.
- KPIs – setting success criteria, what good looks like.
Andrew is an internet specialist with 15 years of experience in online business on both client and agency side.
Andrew’s career began in 1999 as part of the founding technical team behind All-Hotels.com, the first global hotel aggregator website (now owned by Lastminute.com).
He then developed return on investment tracking solutions for the search marketing industry. He has worked with clients including BBC, UPS, HSBC, AXA, and Dyson.