Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Learn from the best in the industry about the future of digital marketing and get masterclasses in best practice.
Understanding the Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty
Sydney, September 2016
The Rise of Customer Experience & Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty
Melbourne, September 2016
London, September 2016
The programmatic landscape is moving fast, so how exactly can brands keep abreast of new platforms for programmatic display, evolving technology to purchase and place adverts, and the changing roles of agencies?
Now in its third year, Marketing Week and Econsultancy's Get with the Programmatic conference will demystify the most enigmatic topics in programmatic – and explore the future programmatic trends, the technology steering these advances, and the brands showcasing them.
Join this crucial one-day conference to:
- Demystify the buzzwords to really understand the programmatic landscape
- Navigate your best programmatic route through a mix of case studies, lively panel discussions and breakout sessions
- Hear from brand and agency-side experts across a diverse range of B2B and B2C sectors
- Develop more advanced programmatic strategies to build a personalised customer journey
- Network with like-minded brand-side marketers, agencies and technology providers
- Plus, if you're new to programmatic or want a refresher ahead of the conference, join our fast track 3-hour workshop on Tuesday 20 September to establish or re-confirm your understanding of the basics.
Early Bird tickets are now on sale. Save £100 by booking before Friday 29 July 2016.
Sydney, September 2016
Singapore, November 2016
Seventh year running, Digital Cream Singapore is part of Econsultancy’s international series of events to help brands, retailers and publishers improve their online businesses. This event's unique format is a 'hands-on' roundtable forum for the most senior client-side digital marketers in APAC to explore experiences, compare benchmark efforts, and discuss/learn from others who face the same challenges with suppliers, technologies and techniques. The roundtable format is a quick and sure-fire way to find out what's worked and what hasn't, an invaluable opportunity to take time out and come back to the office full of ideas. It’s also where they discuss their future online strategies moving and compare with like-minded peers in a personal and confidential setting.