|Date||June 15 2012 (9:00am – 1:00pm)|
|Venue||Maxwell Chambers, Singapore, Singapore|
|Duration||About 4 hours|
About the event
Digital has changed the way marketers and entire businesses need to think about delivering the brand and its value, not just to consumers but also internally. CEOs are demanding greater value from their marketing departments and having to better understand multiple touch points that customers have with their businesses online.
Marketers, in-turn, are having to re-think how best to manage the different and growing number of communication channels to meet changing customer needs, while adjusting to smaller budgets and more limited resources, along with being faced with increased investment in technology to cope with managing these changes.
This half-day session provides senior marketers and business leaders with a view of the strategic implications of digital, with up to date examples from proprietary Econsultancy research and real life insights in businesses that have had to adapt to the state of digital and suggestions on how establishments may need to change as technology evolves.
- Recognising changing online customer behaviour towards purchasing and how it affects their relationships with companies.
- Understanding the vital importance and complexity of ROI measurement online.
- Addressing the impact of digital on the way businesses are structured and will need to be in future.
- Is the future really here? Are most of us simply playing catch up? How to face and embrace a brighter digital future.
- Peter Abraham, Executive Vice President, EMEA & Asia, Econsultancy
- Saleem Jumabhoy, Lead Consultant, Asia, Econsultancy
- Alvin Chng, Consultant, Asia, Econsultancy
- Eddie Choi, Executive Director of Milton Exhibits Group, Senior Trainer, Econsultancy in China and SE Asia
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for senior marketers and business leaders who are addressing the strategic implications of digtial for their organisation.
Please contact Jefrey Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.