What are the biggest areas in data and analytics that are being prioritised for investment by businesses around the world? What are the key contributing factors to data loss incidents in organisations globally? How do consumers in the US feel about their data privacy and security?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Data and Analytics Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media, all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats on data security in the cloud, research data lakes for your organisation, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new customer data platform, search the Data and Analytics Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- Details on how financial and healthcare organisations store data and workloads in the cloud, and the security measures they are taking.
- How organisations globally are prioritising data storage and security in their IT budgets.
- Global data leaders’ views on their organisations’ data strategy and capability.
- Data investment priorities for organisations in the US.
- The steps that US organisations are taking to become more data-driven, including areas for investment and key challenges.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in marketing data and analytics. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by topic and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.