What percentage of US firms are investing in AI? Globally, what percentage of executives are currently transferring sensitive or confidential data to the cloud? In India, what percentage of organisations say they plan to implement AI to strengthen their cyber defence?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Data and Analytics Internet Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new social strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Data and Analytics Internet Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- Types of data consumers are most (and least) comfortable sharing
- The technologies delivering measurable return on investment for CFOs
- Where businesses are seeing most success with data-driven decision making
- Average data maturity index by selected countries
- Which demographics in the US are most concerned about their personal data being shared with companies while using a video chat platform.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.