|Member Since||27 Oct 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Strategy and Planning, Web Project Management|
Address: Units 2-5, New Workshops, Beehive Yard, Bath, BA1 5BT, United Kingdom
TheAgency is one of the UK's fastest growing integrated creative marketing firms. Ranked 45 in the UK's Top 100 Agencies by RAR in 2012.
In 2010 we were voted finalists in the HSBC Start-up Awards and in 2012 received a Commendation for the Marketing Industry Network 'SW Agency of the Year Award'.
What we do
We build brands whilst driving sales. We do it by connecting you to the right people at the right time. We’re successful at it because we keep things simple.
We believe passionately in “commercial creativity” – building brands and driving direct response through big ideas delivered consistently across multiple touchpoints. These include websites, microsites, online banners, outdoor ads, press ads, direct mail, email, virals, vodcasts, podcasts, tv, radio, video, branding, ppc search, blog sites, webinars and social media.
Current clients include
British School of Motoring
Sony Playstation Magazine
Creative, Design, Brand, Websites, Microsites, Online Display Advertising, Outdoor Advertising, Press Advertising, Direct Mail, Email Marketing, Media, Vodcasts, Podcasts, DRTV, Radio Advertising, Video, PPC Search, Blog Sites, Social Media., Strategy
TheAgency latest from the blog, including press clippings, client testimonials and general tit bits of marketing information.
TheAgency have worked on global brands with multinational companies on some of the most recognised advertising campaigns in the world.
We are a marketing agency that builds brands whilst driving sales. We do it by connecting you to the right people at the right time. We’re successful at it because we keep things simple.
My LinkedIN public profile. Feel free to connect.
Twitter follow us at TheAgencyUK
If you'd like to keep up to date with our latest finds, news, job opportunities, please follow us on Twitter.
Blog comments by Saman Mansourpour
- Should you trust a startup?, 17 Jun 2011
- Social media is a significant traffic source for 78% of travel sites, 25 May 2011
- When retargeting turns into stalking, 25 May 2011
- As website management derails, marketers suffer, 23 May 2011
- SEO is dead. Again, 28 Oct 2010
Forum posts by Saman Mansourpour
- Investing in people, 2 Feb 2010
- Development of an iPhone Application- Your help please?, 20 Nov 2009
- Do companies who market themselves with ethically labelled products do what they say on the tin? How fair is Fairtrade?, 19 Oct 2009
- Competitor marketing spend and activity, 16 Oct 2009
- Development of an iPhone Application- Your help please?, 2 Oct 2009
- It's a Smaller World, but is it Blander for it, 18 Sep 2009
- How should companies use Social Media?, 6 Sep 2009
- How should companies use Social Media?, 2 Sep 2009
- Microsoft's "I'm a PC" ad campaign, 19 Nov 2008
- Digital agency selection, 27 Oct 2008