Highlighting the key trends and insights from Econsultancy’s Future of Marketing survey and report, this webinar examines the challenges and opportunities facing marketers both now and into the future.
From balancing customer acquisition and retention to the use of AI, key topics covered include:
- What marketers’ top priorities are and how marketing teams are adapting to the current context.
- Expectations around how marketing budgets will increase or decrease and where marketers plan to spend them.
- The future of measurement and which alternatives to third-party cookies are being adopted.
- The continued importance of CX and how marketers are approaching the delivery of personalised experiences.
- Which channels will become more important over the next two years.
- Marketers’ attitudes to AI and other emerging technologies and the opportunities they offer.