This quick guide is an abridged version of Econsultancy’s B2B Social Selling Strategy Best Practice Guide, summarising its most salient points in a snackable guide. It looks at the opportunities for B2B social selling, evaluates the main platforms and offers guidance on measurement. It covers:
- Benefits: What are the main opportunities in social selling for B2B businesses, and why are they particularly suited to it?
- Strategy: What are the seven key steps to planning a social selling strategy?
- Training: How can organisations empower their employees to personalise their social selling approach?
- Platforms: With five main platforms for B2B social selling, what should marketers do to find the best fit for their brand?
- Measurement: What are the most common social selling metrics, and how many should brands aim to track?