The role of content has never been more important within digital marketing practice. Businesses with great content strategy are more likely to have happy, satisfied customers who go on to become advocates.
This quick version of Econsultancy’s Content Strategy Best Practice Guide offers an introduction to content strategy, providing guidance and outlining some key definitions, processes, tools, frameworks and practices that can enable an optimised approach.
- The content marketing ecosystem and how different types of content relate to and work together
- The role of the competitive and brand situation and customer insight in shaping content strategy
- Best practice principles, from the use of customer journey maps to taking an omnichannel approach
- Effective measurement and how to learn from data and drive continuous improvement
- What is next for content strategy, including opportunities for innovation and new technologies.
This report draws on Econsultancy’s Content Strategy Best Practice Guide.