- Mark your calendar. The entries deadline is Wednesday March 13, 2013. And don’t forget to set a reminder or two a couple weeks beforehand so you have enough time to complete your entries.
- Read up on the entry criteria. The entry form is available to preview as are the Rules of Entry. Have a look through those to see if your campaign or project is eligible.
- Pick out the categories / campaigns / clients you want to enter. Start getting an idea for what categories you think your projects would best fit. There are platform and industry categories so you can easily increase your chances by entering the same project into two relevant categories.
- Start gathering the relevant permissions and information – Help yourself get ahead of the game by collecting all approvals and results data.
- Review the judging criteria. Get a better understanding for what the judges will be looking for by reviewing the judging criteria.
- Ask questions. We’re happy to help answer any questions you might have via firstname.lastname@example.org or with #TheDigitals hashtag.
It’s worth having a look at the website now to get the information you need. Register your interest to receive an email once entries are open.