Stefan Tornquist will be taking you through some of the key findings from our newly updated research titled ‘How Marketers Learn’ (a follow up to our 2016 report).
The survey of over 450 marketers and executives tasked with skills development and training gives fresh insight into how organisations and marketers can excel on the human side of digital transformation.
In an environment where only 20% of large company executives say that their organisations can effectively respond to shifts in the market – the skills, capabilities and mindset of employees is key to success or failure.
Time and again, data and experience tell us that employees are the most important variable in a businesses’ growth in the digital age.
Covered in this free webinar session:
- How you can supercharge your career, regardless of your role.
- What are the costs and benefits of effective learning and development?
- Making the business case for training in a world of rapid staff turnover.
- Key areas of investment for maximum return on training expenditures.
- Instilling a new mindset in a team/organisation
- How do the most successful organisations differ from the mainstream when it comes to learning and development?
The webinar takes place on 30th July at 2pm GMT, 9am EST. Sign up here.