But integrating data sources and applications is much easier said than done. Our research into integrated marketing suggests that fewer than one in five organizations with over $5MM in marketing spend have achieved a single customer view.
That’s why we’re interested in the results of this new survey. They focus on the realities of time, budget, skills and technology that are integral to successful data unification.
The survey will answer questions like…
- What are the data errors that confound marketers and technologists?
- What does “good enough” look like?
- How does your state of data unification compare with the market?
- What is the internal business case for integrating your applications and data?
- Where does the “single customer view” sit on the CMO’s priority list?
The survey also contains questions for agencies and vendors on these topics, as well as a deeper dive on the issue of internal barriers and key missteps in the process.
We look forward to sharing the full results with those that participate. Please take the survey and help spread the word. The deadline for taking part is April 25th, 2014.