Econsultancy would like to invite marketers working at all levels to participate in a short survey about how marketers learn.
The link to the survey is available here.
Still need convincing? Here’s some more information about the research and what you can expect to learn.
1. What is the purpose of this research?
The report’s overarching purpose is to bring together different professional perspectives and experiences on learning and development (L&D) within marketing in a way that hasn’t been done formally before.
It will have Econsultancy’s signature tone of clarity and usefulness so that it can be used as a practical guide for both organisations and individuals.
2. Who is this research for?
Individual marketing professionals, strategic decision-makers including Heads of Marketing, Learning & Development Professionals and HR Managers.
3. Why are we doing this research?
This report is the result of suggestions from a wide range of people from Econsultancy’s client base.
It seeks to identify a baseline as to how marketers and their employers approach learning and development. The report will help organisations remove barriers to learning and development and help determine the value of marketing training.
4. What will the final report contain?
The report will feature, among other things:
- Original research via this survey into how marketers currently approach their own professional development.
- Insights from in-depth interviews with educators, senior marketers and thought leaders from a range of industries.
- Approaches that organisations can use to ensure their people are fully equipped with the knowledge and skills they need.
- Resources that individuals can use to support their professional development.
- An evaluation of the learning and development landscape available to marketers.
5. What do we need from you?
We want to survey marketers like you. This survey will help shape the report and enable us to identify an industry benchmark of how marketers currently approach learning and development.
This survey will take a maximum of 10 minutes to complete. The link to the survey is available here.
6. Can you share the survey with colleagues?
By all means, feel free to share this survey with marketing colleagues or indeed colleagues from functions supporting marketing such as L&D and Human Resources.
The link to share the survey is: http://bit.ly/HML-2017
If you have any questions about this research, please do get in touch.