2. Executive Summary Reinventing Commerce, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Sitecore, explores the path to growth through a landscape defined by rapidly changing consumer behavior, a demand for personalization and the influence of macro-players with international reach and enormous scale. This report is based on a quantitative study of over 1,200 merchandising, ecommerce and […]
Digital Shift: Q3 2019
Econsultancy’s quarterly webinar curates and interprets the most important updates, trends and innovations in digital, impacting the next quarter.
Agenda points for Q3:
- The ever-changing martech landscape
- Rapidly-changing retail
- Horizontal innovation
- The real implications of 5G
Tune in on July 2nd, 2019.
Latest Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Introduction Businesses of all sizes around the world are undergoing digital transformation in various forms, with the global market for digital transformation forecast to reach $798bn by 2025, according to Research and Markets. However, digital transformation is far from being a monolith. Although companies undergoing digital transformation use many of the same tools and […]
1. The Asian Cashback Industry An interesting niche industry within the Asian ecommerce space has been gaining ground in recent years. Called ‘cashback’, online shoppers are able to save some money whenever they complete purchases online if they go through a third-party platform, which effectively gives them a discount. The cashback industry is growing at […]
Seeking statistics and market data on strategy?
Now online, the Econsultancy Internet Statistics Database presents all the latest statistics and charts linked to strategy, from the most effective platforms for lead sourcing to the most important marketing metrics to monitor, in one handy tool, for you to browse, save and download.
Digital Marketing Training Courses
Moving your organisation into the digital age
Using psychology to develop more successful digital marketing campaigns
A 3-day course covering the critical disciplines of digital and content marketing
Strategic planning tools to take a compelling campaign proposition to market
Baby and toddler swim school Water Babies mobilises its network of swim teachers, or influencers, to create engaging, relevant content about the business while boosting bookings to the programme.
UK recruitment agency HR GO plc used a combination of innovative biometrics testing and AI technology to increase website conversions by 153% in four weeks.
Rufus Leonard helps define The Gym Group’s brand strategy in a crowded market and launch a new membership offering.
From the Blog
Marketers have been making slow but steady progress over the past decade. 10 years ago, it was not uncommon for brands to focus primarily on their .com site and use search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) to drive traffic.
Budgets for experiential marketing rose 19 consecutive quarters to Q2 2018, and in the Q4 2018 IPA Bellwether report, it was only events that saw any rise in investment at all. This shows that brands are realising the potential of experiential to engage audiences in more meaningful and relevant ways.
This week’s digital stats roundup includes news about retail loyalty schemes, ad spend, in-house marketing and a whole lot more.
Consumers are more willing than ever to spend their money on Halloween. According to the National Retail Foundation, total spending for Halloween is expected to reach $9 billion in the US in 2018. It appears the Brits are just as eager, too, with Mintel predicting we will shell out £419 million.
The demise of Toys R Us has created a multi-billion dollar opportunity for retailers, and many are already jockeying for position in the toy retail market.
Not surprisingly, one of the retailers looking to pounce is Amazon. But Amazon apparently isn’t assuming that its dominant position in online retail will automatically translate to toy sales when the holidays come around and there are no more Toys R Us kids.
This week’s stats round-up is a real sizzler.
It includes news about customer loyalty, mobile search, Facebook reactions, and ever so much more. Check out the Internet Statistics Compendium while you’re at it, too.
In our technological, networked, 21st century world, it’s easier than ever to connect with people, but harder than ever to be intimate with them.
This was the message presented by Jeyan Heper, CEO of LifeStyles Healthcare, and Alex Pasini, SVP at Sid Lee Global Alliances, at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
One of the last frontiers of digital marketing is joining up online and offline channels, also known as ‘omnichannel marketing’.
It goes without saying that if you’re a hotelier in 2017 and your website is not mobile friendly, then consider your digital strategy dead.