Most popular posts this month
- 18 pivotal web design trends for 2014
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- 20 stunning examples of minimal mobile UI design
- 18 useful custom Google Analytics reports, segments and dashboards for SEO
- Responsive design: 25 of the best sites from 2013
- Prince and 3RDEYEGIRL's London shows give a masterclass in word-of-mouth marketing
Most commented posts this month
- M&S launches new website, focuses on curation, clustering and content 36 comments
- 10 websites that aren’t responsive (and probably should be) 25 comments
- Gmail offers unsubscribe link and the world of email marketing comes to an end 22 comments
- The 'unGoogleable' band name is dead 22 comments
- Responsive web design: five reasons why it may not be the right answer 20 comments
- Bitcoin: so much more than a currency 20 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Suzanne has an unusual hybrid background of journalism and product management. Described as a 'digital native' on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/suzannelocke), she started out at Sky News in 1999 as one of the website's launch journalists, before going on to launch and then edit and manage the Sky Movies and Sky Showbiz sites.
Having grown up in Bahrain, she left the UK to return to the GCC and sample life there as an adult, arriving in Dubai in the boom times of 2006 to launch and edit the XPRESS site for Gulf News and work as a development manager across the Gulf News portfolio.
She went on to Emap and the world of B2B and subscription sites as editor of meed.com before progressing into Emap Middle East's leadership team in 2009 as digital development director.