Most popular posts this month
- 18 pivotal web design trends for 2014
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- 20 stunning examples of minimal mobile UI design
- 25 old school websites for 25 years of the web
- Responsive design: 25 of the best sites from 2013
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
Most commented posts this month
- M&S launches new website, focuses on curation, clustering and content 39 comments
- 10 websites that aren’t responsive (and probably should be) 29 comments
- Gmail offers unsubscribe link and the world of email marketing comes to an end 24 comments
- Responsive web design: five reasons why it may not be the right answer 24 comments
- Can you market to the over 50s on social? 17 comments
- 20 stunning examples of minimal mobile UI design 13 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Dr Akif Khan joined CyberSource in December 2004. As Director, Products & Services he has become an industry thought leader and influential speaker within the online fraud arena. Helping and advising online merchants all over the world, Dr Khan has witnessed the latest challenges faced by organisations in multiple geographies and market sectors.
Educated as a research scientist, and with recent experience in the IT and finance industries, Dr Khan is well placed to work with CyberSource’s customers, analysing their requirements and providing guidance to optimise and grow their businesses with particular focus on minimising risk, reducing fraud and moving into new territories.
Before joining CyberSource, Dr Khan worked as a project manager on the Global Financial Messaging platform at JPMorgan, one of the world’s largest investment banks. Managing a team of developers in the UK and India, he was responsible for enhancements to a platform that processed transactions worth more that $1.2 trillion each day.